We used to drink a lot more protein shakes than we do now, after having switched to our Ketogenic diet.
But over the last few weeks we’ve gotten into the habit of making a daily power shake. At first, it was intended to get some good protein and healthy fats in a convenient, easy to digest way.
Check out the video!
So, below is the actual recipe and breakdown.
Note: the recipe below is for 2 people, yields 2 shakes.
- 5 scoops AdvoCare Muscle Gain
- 2 scoops AdvoGreens
- 1 packet AdvoCare Fiber Drink
- 1/2 cup frozen berries blend
- 1/3 cup avocado/coconut oil blend
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- Place all ingredients in Vitamix or blender of your choice and blend on high for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour and enjoy!